" The Pink Panther "

Photos by Jay

 Hello my fellow readers, I wish you well. This was what I wore for a dinner date with Jay and since I was not able to document the outfit for you guys the other day, I have decide to wear the same little number again for my baby cousin's second Birthday Lunch at my mothers house. Perhaps, this is not the ideal outfit for a baby party but as you guys already know I love finding an excuse to dress a little bit, plus there weren't any kids around- it was just the family. As you can see this is pretty much an easy and straight forward outfit, with  matching dress and pumps how easy can it get??? I've paired it with a white blazer to break it down all the matching (head to toe) pink.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the post...















 I was wearing:

Zara Blazer and dress (old) (try this & this)
Christian Louboutin plato 120mm shoes (try this or this)
Mawi Disney cuff (try this)
Kenneth jay Lane Ring (try this)
Oscar de la Renta earrings (try this)
The Row sunglasses (here) (try this)
House of fraser necklace (try this)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya


Labels: , , , ,